N/APosted on - 03/24/2017
Hello, notify the various other solutions for an unexpected error has occurred check the system event log and also brief for the same in detail as well with its steps one after the other for the guidance too and thanks a lot.
Notify An Unexpected Error Has Occurred Check The System Event Log With Solutions.
Hey, the steps for an unexpected error has occurred check the system event log is listed below:
- You need to go to device manager first
- Next go to the start menu > computers > properties > device manager
- Now expand the storage volumes category too
- In the same section look over the unknown devices and uninstall the same.
- Next close the device manger as well.
- Later use the same or delete the partition which creates problem and solution is done.