N/APosted on - 03/24/2017
Hello, notify the various other solutions for how to install certificate authority on windows server 2012 and also details for the same in brief as well with its steps one after the other for the guidance too and thanks a lot.
Details For How To Install Certificate Authority On Windows Server 2012 In Steps.
Hey, the steps for how to install certificate authority on windows server 2012 are given below:
- Open the server manger first > add roles> active directory
- Now go to select role services > CA > setup type > standalone
- Now opt for the root CA
- Next set up the key and configure the same for cryptography
- Now configure the CA name too and set the validity for the same as well.
- Later configure the certificates database too and click for next
- Now confirm the same and install the setup process and its finished.