Delete Restoration Data and proceed to System boot menu
When the PC or Laptop is a resume from hibernation, fails to complete a resume. When you restart, the Windows Resume Loader appears. The following steps can be followed to get the PC again in working condition.
1) When you restart your Computer after a failed Resume from hibernation, this window appears
2) If you have any unsaved documents, select the option “Continue with system resume”. Use the arrow keys to select the option and then click Enter.
3) If it fails to boot to Windows, Turn the computer OFF and then ON.
4) The Windows Resume Loader will appear again.
5) Now, Select the Delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu with the help of arrow keys and then click Enter.
6) Now, Windows will start normally. Unfortunately, any unsaved documents will not be recovered.