N/APosted on - 05/28/2012
I am using the application called Virgin Media Security for my firewall.
However, I am getting error messages when I attempt to open it. I blocked an .exe file because it is coming from my drive D that only has files and not applications.
When I did that, I was unable to locate the path although the Hidden folders option has already been enabled.
There are online companies that offer their software to fix this virus, however I am not really sure of its legality. It may be a scam. I have updated my security software and the scan also did not pose any harm on the computer.
I am now lost of what to do to fix this issue.
The following program is attempting to connect to the Internet or the network.
Publisher: Not digitally signed
Cannot open Virgin Media Firewall Security
To resolve Virgin Media Security issues.
Make sure your pc meets the system necessities, ideally the counseled instead of the minimum specification. Virgin media Security carries out several tests and scans on information getting into and out of your pc, and therefore the short time added so as to try to this is often worthwhile so as to stay your computer safe.
This error message seems as a result of you are doing not have Microsoft networks put in on your pc. Microsoft suggests the subsequent resolution for this error. you'll ought to install the shopper for Microsoft Networks.
For Windows XP/Vista:
– Open the LAN Settings by clicking on begin, purpose to Settings then opt for management Panel.
– Click on Network Connections, then right click on your native space affiliation and choose Properties.
– Click on Install then certify shopper is chosen and click on on Add.
– Select shopper for Microsoft Networks and click on on OK.
– When the operation is complete, please reboot your pc.