N/APosted on - 09/09/2011
I have windows XP installed on my computer, and I wanted to install BumpTop soft to make desktop visual better.
But when I try to launch BumpTop application I get an error of missing fonts ins system. I checked fonts folder, but I found that there are main fonts.
What fonts do I need to install to make an application to work?
You are missing some core Windows Fonts!
Please resolve that issue before starting BumpTop.
BumpTop cannot find fonts in system
This is not a big problem. I think somehow this software failed to read font folder. Please follow below steps. Hope your problem will solve.
1. First download some true type fonts from below link.
2. After finish download please open C:WINDOWSFonts directory and take backup all fonts to another place like D Drive to make a Backup Font folder.
3. Please restart your computer. When computer display come then hold F8 key for enter safe mode.
4. Now open C:WINDOWSFonts directory and press (Ctrl + a) for select all fonts. After select all fonts please right button click and select delete all fonts. Now again restart your computer.
5. Again enter in safe mode by hold F8 button. Now copy all fonts from backup folder then pest it to C:WINDOWSFonts directory. Also please copy all downloaded font and pest in the same folder. If there is any message show that font already exists, then please replace this font again.
After Finish this procedure please restart your computer and open as a normal way and work as previous.
Hope your problem solved. Cheers