Assemble powerful PC for less than $700
I need a powerful PC for less than 700, so I have assembled some parts and I want you guys to help me settle for the best. Here are the parts that I have chosen.
· Intel core i5-4460 3.2Ghz processor($179)
· ASRock H97 Anniversary motherboard($71)
· G.Skill low voltage series 2x4GB memory($66)
· Seagate Barracuda 1TB harddrive ($54)
· Saphire radeon R9 Tri-X video card ($250)
· Corsair Spec-01 Red ATX case ($53)
· XFX 550 ATX power supply ($59)
Is there any part that should be replaced here? What are your opinions? Help me get a powerful PC guys. Thanks.