N/APosted on - 12/20/2013
I have been trying to find a way to move some of my applications from internal storage to micro SD in Google Nexus 7 Tablet with no success, does this Tablet support Apps to SD? What applications can I use to enable migrating of Apps from internal storage to SD?
App to SD on Google Nexus 7 Tab
The steps to move applications from internal storage to SD card are as follows:
1) Download the Google Android SDK from the Android Official website
2) Unzip the file and place the folder in the system
3) GO to 'System Preferences' > 'Keyboard' > 'Keyboard Shortcuts' > 'Services'
4) Check the 'New Terminal At Folder' checkbox
5) Go to the phone and select USB debugging option
6) Open the folder 'Platform Tools' from the list of folders
7) Open the command window and type the following commands
adb shell pm set-install-location 2
adb shell pm get-install-location
8) In the system, Navigate to 'System settings' > 'Applications' > 'Manage Applications'
9) Select the app you want to move from the storage to the SD card
10) Press 'Move' and wait till the transfer is completed
11) Restart the device after the SD card is inserted, user can view the apps