N/APosted on - 06/25/2020
Hi, I have been using my Gmail account for a long time. When I purchased my new desktop, I made a new Microsoft account. I used it for opening Outlook. But unfortunately all my official mails are present on my Gmail account. Is there any way I can add a new account on Microsoft Outlook?
Adding A New Account On Microsoft Outlook
Hi, you can add a new account to Microsoft Outlook using the following ways:
1. Go to Start or press the Windows key.
2. Type Outlook and open the app.
3. Select File> Add Account.
4. For newer Outlook versions.
You will be prompted by a simple dialog box.
Enter your Gmail and click connect.
5. For older Outlook versions.
● You may get a dialog box with two options.
○ Use the first option to add the details.
○ In case you cannot add your account you may need to manually setup.
○ Choose the manual setup option.
○ It will open a dialog box in which you select your account type. Generally, you would use POP or IMAP types. For third-party MAPI provider, you may use their preferred type.
○ Also, you can only use these options if you know the exact configurations of the servers. It is advised to contact your server administrator.