Instant film cameras will capture the light and will take photos instantaneously. To capture a photo we need to insert film in the camera. The film will come off the camera when we click on the shutter button. The film takes some time to develop the photo which we have taken.
In today’s generation, we all are using Smartphones with HD quality cameras.
We can also capture the moments with our mobile phone camera, but this instant film camera will create memories. We can stick the printed photos to our wall, in our slam book, in our diary, etc. This will help us to capture lots of important memorable moments in our life.
Here is the list of the Top 10 Best Instant Film Cameras, based upon the price, image quality, performance, etc.
1. FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 90 NEO CLASSIC INSTANT FILM CAMERA:
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo tops the list with the best picture quality and user-friendliness. The price of this camera is around 9200 rupees. This camera comes with a stylish Retro kind of look which looks much better. The camera uses the instant mini film which costs around 650 rupees which is better when compared to other cameras. The camera will take a photo of picture size 62mm x 46mm while the film size is 86mm x 54mm. This camera uses lithium-ion batteries.
. Dual exposure mode – in which you can capture 2 photos in one film
. High-performance flash
. Tripod socket- for mounting it on the tripod stand.
. It has an LCD screen that will display modes.
2. FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE SQ6 INSTANT CAMERA:The Fujifilm square SQ6 comes with a square look, and it will capture and print photos in square size. It costs around 8000 rupees. This camera uses square film to print photo which cost around 850 rupees. The image size will be printed as 62mm x 62mm, while the film size is 86mm x 72mm. This camera comes with a set of 3 flash colour filters which will allow us to create photos of different colours. It has a selfie mode and a selfie mirror in the front to take selfie correctly. It uses CR2 batteries to power it.
. Automatic exposure control
. Macro mode- To capture close-range objects
. Double exposure mode
. Light/Dark mode
3. FUJIFILM INSTAX WIDE 300 INSTANT CAMERA:
The Fujifilm Instax wide camera comes with a bulky look but it takes good quality images. The cost of this camera is around 6700 rupees. This camera uses Instax wide film, which costs around 1250 rupees for 20 shots. The camera captures an image size of 99mm x 62mm while the film size is 108mm x 86mm. This camera will capture your wide moments. It requires AA batteries.
. It has a small LCD screen to show mode and number of shots
. It has a brightness control feature
. It has an automatic flash feature.
4. FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 9:
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 camera comes with a stylish look and design. This camera costs around 3800 rupees. The camera uses Instax mini film. This camera is a stylish and attractive one. It’s a very user-friendly one and portable. This will contain a small selfie mirror to take selfies. Although it’s looking great, it doesn’t have a lot of features. The picture size is 62mm x 46mm. It uses 2 AA batteries.
. Easy to use
. Close up lens attachment.
5. LOMOGRAPHY LOMO’INSTANT CAMERA:
Lomography Lomo’instant camera comes to a good image quality rating. It costs around 7500 rupees. It uses the film which costs around 900 rupees. Its image quality settings are good, but it’s not easy to use it. It uses AAA batteries. One of the best features is it can able to take numerous shots in one frame.
. Light streaked photos
. Wide-angle lens
. Flash sensor
6. POLAROID ORIGINALS ONE STEP 2:
The Polaroid originals OneStep 2 camera come with a retro kind of look, and it’s quite a bit of expensive one. This camera costs around 21000 rupees. This camera uses 600 film and i-type film, which costs around 1600 rupees and 3100 rupees, respectively. It has a great battery life of 60 days, and it has a built-in battery that can be charged by using the USB cable. It’s quite a bit of bulky design and the film is expensive.
. It has a self-timer
. It has a high-quality lens
. It has a powerful flash.
7. POLAROID SNAP INSTANT DIGITAL CAMERA:The Polaroid snap comes with a 10MP digital camera to capture and print photos. It costs around 9500 rupees. It uses Zinc zero photo paper, which costs around 600 rupees for 20 shots, which is less expensive than many other camera films. One of the best features of this camera is that we can insert a memory card to save photos in it. It can be expandable up to 32GB. This camera will capture the photos of dimensions 50mm x 76mm. It contains a built-in LI-ION battery.
. Battery low indicator
. 6 picture modes
8. FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE SQ10:The Instax Square SQ10 camera comes with a digital display. It costs around 11500 rupees. This camera uses a square film to capture the moments. It has a 3 inch LCD screen. You can save images in the SD Card up to 32GB. It supports the JPEG image format. We can apply filters while we are printing photos. Its image quality is quite a bit low, but it’s cool to use this camera. This camera uses an NP-50 battery.
. Double shutter buttons
. Dual exposure mode
. Ten colour filters.
9. KODAK PRINTOMATIC DIGITAL INSTANT PRINT CAMERA:
Kodak Printomatic digital instant print camera comes with a beautiful design that contains a 10MP camera. It costs around 7300 rupees. It uses Zinc photo paper to capture and print moments. The photo comes with glue on the backside. This camera comes with a rechargeable built-in battery. We can charge the camera by using the USB cable. The image quality is a bit low.
. Automatic focus
. Optical viewfinder
10. FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 11 INSTANT CAMERA:
Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 is an upgraded version for mini 11, which also contains iconic design. It costs around 5200 rupees. It uses Instax mini film to capture the moments. This one comes in 5 variant colours. It uses AA batteries to power it.
. It has a 5MP resolution optical sensor
. Captures close-ups much better