Financial management is necessary to avoid unforeseeable disasters in life. Many firms provide such solutions in the form of budget software. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best budget software.
1. You Need a Budget (YNAB)
You Need a Budget (YNAB) is a software developed by The YNAB Team. The features provided are goal tracking, budget together, proven method, reports, personal support, secure data, and available for most of the devices. The rating in investor junkie is 4.3 out of 5.
2. QuickenQuicken is a money management software developed by Quicken Inc in 1983. The benefits provided are customer support, latest updates, online storage, identity protection, Quicken bill pay, budget creation, view & pay bills, manage spending, and track investments. The rating in PCMag stands at 4.5 out of 5.
3. MintMint is a budget tracker developed by Intuit in 2006. The features provided are bill payment tracker, free credit score, alerts, budget categorization, investments, security, budget goals, and daily budget tracker. The rating stands at 4.3 out of 5 in investor junkie.
4. Personal Capital
Personal Capital is a management software developed by Personal Capital Corporation. The benefits provided are freeware, experienced financial advisor, money management, long-term financial planning, retirement planner, net worth, and investment checkup. The rating in investor junkie is 4.8 out of 5.
5. Clarity Money
Clarity Money is an application developed by Clarity Money Inc. The features provided are AI-powered application, control spending, high-yield savings, create & track budget, identify unwanted subscriptions, organize bills & expenses, multi-level safeguards, security, and monitor credit score. The rating in the App Store stands at 4.7 out of 5.
6. PocketGuardPocketGuard is an application developed by the company of the same name. The benefits provided are recurring income, bills, insights, category budgets, goals, export transactions, change the date of the transaction, adding own categories, and tracking cash. The rating in PCWorld is 3.5 out of 5.
Mvelopes is a budgeting software developed by Finicity Corp. The features provided are financial account integration, interactive tools, personal financial advisor, digital envelopes, real-time budgeting, online learning resources, and financial planning. The rating in PCWorld stands at 3.5 out of 5.
8. CountAboutCountAbout is a financial software developed by the company of the same name. The benefits provided are web-based, import data from other popular financial management applications, fully customizable, recurring transactions, budgeting, financial reports, customer service, and cluster-free & user-friendly interface. The rating in Google Play store is 3.9 out of 5.
9. BudgetPulseBudgetPulse is a freeware developed by the company of the same name in 2008. The features offered are easy-to-use dashboard, complete budgeting, advanced money management tools, instant net worth calculations, complete security, global support, online fundraising, savings goals, comprehensive graphs, and data import & export. The rating stands at 4 out of 5 in TechRadar.
10. MoneydanceMoneydance is a finance application developed by The Infinite Kind in 1997. The benefits provided are online banking, summary, graphs & reports, account registry, reminders, portable, and investments. The rating in investor junkie is 3.8 out of 5.