Auditing is necessary for any company to run smoothly. This process can be done on a computer as well. PC audit software is used to do the same. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best PC audit software.
1. GensuiteGensuite is an audit software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are streamlining EHS audits, integrate tracking & monitoring, audit & compliance assurance, audit regulatory compliance, schedule audits, leverage mobile audit management, manage audit requirements, audit management, 24/7 customer support, and multilingual.
2. Pro-InspectorPro-Inspector is an application developed by Shlok Labs. The benefits offered are to create & manage checklists, configure organization workflow, create & manage tasks, instant shareable reports, customer portal, dashboard & analytics, available offline, push notifications, document management, escalations, multilingual, API integration, GPS control, and multiple-device configuration.
3. Optial SmartStart
Optial SmartStart is a software developed by Optial Ltd. The features provided are compliance, audits, incident management, monitor & measure risk, work offline, zero upfront costs, flexible, drive accountability, audit trail, interactive & analytical reporting, user permissions & security, data import, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, and customer support.
4. ADAudit Plus
ADAudit Plus is a software developed by ManageEngine. The benefits offered are active directory auditing & reports, tracking user management actions, user management audit reports, account lookout analyzer, SIEM audit solution, employee work hours, real-time AD monitoring, privileged user monitoring, track user logon actions, GPO change auditing, inside threat detection, reports from archived data, and compliance audit reports.
Open-AudIT is an application developed by Opmantek in 2002. The features provided are reporting framework, stores configurations of the discovered devices, agentless discovery, software license management tool, IT asset tracking software, geographical maps, device export, network automation tool, commercial support, file integrity monitoring, role-based access controls, network configuration, change management using Baselines, and customer support.
6. QualityzeQualityze is a software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are flexibility, scalability, enhanced security, user-friendly interface, cloud-based platform, configurable workflows & fields, centralized database, analytics & reporting, audit trail, compliance-driven, alerts & notifications, multilingual, and multiple device support.
7. NetwrixNetwrix is an application developed by Netwrix Corporation in 2006. The features provided are minimization of IT risks, proactively spot threats, mitigation of weaknesses with risk assessment, automation of the data discovery & classification process, save time with change & configuration reports, receive alerts on threat patterns, improve detection of sophisticated threats, and find answers with Google-like search, and multilingual.
8. Softinventive Total Network Inventory
Softinventive Total Network Inventory is a software developed by Softinventive Lab Inc. The benefits offered are network scanning, inventory management, reports, changelog, scan scheduler, password manager, online status of assets in real-time, flexible, table reports, and multiple device compatibility.
9. E-Z AuditE-Z Audit is an application developed by AtConsulting LLC. The features provided are free updates, in-house tech support, portable PC audit tool, audit remove workers, security, privacy, remote staff, scheduling PC audits, point & click reports, automated reports, summarization, comparison, multilingual, multiple device support, and 24/7 priority customer support.
Snipe-IT is a software developed by Grokability Inc. The benefits offered are admin dashboard, mobile-friendly, web-based software, slack notification, one-click backups, asset management, license management, email notifications, robust JSON REST API, integrations, checkin deadline approaching, multilingual, multiple device support, automation, and reports.