Businesses run on profits and business accounting is crucial to keep track of all the income generated. Business accounting software has digitalized this process. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best business accounting software.
1. KPMG SparkKPMG Spark is an online accounting service developed by KPMG LLP. The features provided are online accounting, payroll, tax preparation, dedicated point of contact, expenses, and invoicing & payments. It provides this service monthly for 195 Dollars. The rating in Capterra is 4.5 out of 5.
2. Tally.ERP 9Tally.ERP 9 is a software developed by Tally Solutions in 2009. The benefits offered are invoicing & accounting, inventory management, report generation, credit & cashflow management, taxation, banking, net capabilities, cost control, cost analysis, enhanced security management, payroll management, multilingual, and data backup & restoration. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.4 out of 5.
Kashoo is a cloud accounting software developed by the company of the same name. The features provided are cheap, mobile app, integrations, premium support, manage bill & payment, automatic backups, automatic notifications, maximize tax deductions, multi-currency support, projects, accountant access, bulk edit options, one-click review & post option, and categorization with Machine Learning. The rating stands at 4.5 out of 5 in Capterra.
4. SunriseSunrise is an accounting software developed by Lendio. The benefits offered are freeware, match & categorize expenses, invoicing, customization, Sunrise Pay, automatic payments, professional bookkeeper, financial reports, view unpaid invoices, prioritized security, and tax assist. The rating in Capterra is 4.5 out of 5.
5. myBooksmyBooks is an online accounting software developed by Zetran. The features provided are affordable, efficient, synchronization, multi-currency transactions, inventory management, easy configuration & setup, analytical dashboard, and contact management. The pricing is on three packages: basic, standard, and premium. The rating in Capterra is 4.8 out of 5.
6. GoDaddy Bookkeeping
GoDaddy Bookkeeping is an online bookkeeping software developed by GoDaddy Operating Company LLC. The benefits offered are single-user access, estimation, create an invoice, track invoice, accept payments, track time & mileage, business reports, check sales, and integration with other GoDaddy products. The rating in Capterra is 4.1 out of 5.
7. MargERP 9+
MargERP 9+ is an accounting software developed by Marg ERP Limited. The features provided are auto-cloud backup, live credit limit management, strike high sale management, collaborative commerce, bill audit dispatch management, offers & scheme management, notification & alerts system, purchase & sale claim, e-way bill, e-invoicing, sales on Google Map, and order calling. The rating stands at 4 out of 5 in Capterra.
8. Zoho Books
Zoho Books is a software developed by Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd. The benefits offered are client portal, expense calculation, estimation, inventory management, bills, banking capability, invoicing, sales & purchase order, transaction approval, GST assist, automation, report generation, role-based access, and timesheet. The rating in Capterra is 4.4 out of 5.
9. XeroXero is an application developed by Xero Limited in 2006. The features provided are asset management, advisor tools, bank connections, invoicing, multi-currency accounting, bill payment, projects, quotes, business performance dashboards, files, inventory management, reporting, information security, search, fixed assets, and sales tax assist. The rating stands at 4.3 out of 5 in Capterra.
10. Busy Accounting Software
Busy Accounting Software is a software developed by Busy Infotech. The benefits offered are inventory management, multi-currency support, production management, purchase quotations, TDS & TCS, purchase order processing, configurable invoicing, GST invoicing & reports, and MIS reports & analytics. The rating stands at 4.2 out of 5 in Capterra.