Video making is a career choice in the 21st century. Video making comes with video editing as well. Video trimming and effects add to the overall experience of the video. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best video cropping software.
1. Movavi Video Editor PlusMovavi Video Editor Plus is a software developed by Movavi Software Ltd. The features provided are cutting, trimming, joining, free updates during a year, new interface design, faster processing, media bin for quick access to project files, frame-by-frame video preview on the timeline, audio synchronization, full-featured video tracks, maximum number of tracks on the timeline, built-in intros, videos, backgrounds, music sounds, filters, transitions, titles, LUTs, advanced title editing, adjustable filter intensity, and keyframe animation of titles.
2. EzgifEzgif is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are basic editing, GIF maker, video to GIF, resizing, cropping, GIF optimizer, effects, split, adding text, WebP, APNG, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, priority customer support, integrations with other products, free updates for life, and backgrounds.
3. MovieMator Video EditorMovieMator Video Editor is a software developed by Effect Matrix. The features provided are full video editor, trimming, rotating, splitting, cropping, video overlay, stabilization, supports over 200 formats, auto keyframe animation, dynamic effects, advanced video editing tools, professional filters, fade in/out, Hollywood-level effects, text/title/subtitle, and multiple device compatibility.
4. KdenliveKdenlive is an application developed by KDE. The benefits offered are multi-track video editing, using any audio/video format, configurable interface & shortcuts, titler, align & distribute, letter-spacing, line-spacing, Unicode decoder, template support, effects & transitions, embedded crawl & roll text, audio & video scopes, an audiometer, histogram, waveform, proxy editing, automatic backup, online resources, timeline preview, keyframeable effects, themable interface, and multilingual.
5. Clideo Crop VideoClideo Crop Video is a software developed by Softo Ltd. The features provided are cropping within seconds, works with all video formats, fully online, premium security, fast conversion, easy-to-use tool, automatic backup, multilingual, multiple device support, and priority customer service.
6. VEEDVEED is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are easy to use, filter video, subtitle video, auto transcribe, trim video, video effects, the podcast to video, draw on Videoooo, crop video, add text to video, and add a progress bar to video.
7. ClipchampClipchamp is a software developed by Climchamp Pvt Ltd. The features provided are unlimited video production, using own assets, multilingual, webcam recording, custom branding, screen recording, video templates, multiple device support, audio & video stock, multi-user teams, collaboration & workflow, team templates, SSO, brand center, and no watermarks.
8. Olive Video EditorOlive Video Editor is an application developed by Olive Labs. The benefits offered are node composting, fixed pipeline, color management, maximum color fidelity, disk cache, high bandwidth 4K video, full float images, multilingual, multiple device support, and customer service.
9. Davinci Resolve Davinci Resolve is an editor developed by Blackmagic Design in 2004. The features provided are faster 3D performance, GPU accelerated tools, masks, trackers, Histograms, auto color balance & matching, copy & paste attributes, viewing independent channels, elastic wave, timeline bus tracks, sound library, shared markers, read-only mode, and hardware control panels.
10. Vegas ProVegas Pro is a software developed by MAGIX Software GmbH in 1999. The benefits offered are video stabilization, planar motion tracking, nested timelines, denoise filter, flicker control filter, color grading, color curves, complete HDR color support, special effects, style transfer, colorization, audio editing, advanced hardware acceleration, and workflow.