• A virtually created medium will make the experience and helps in many other fields as well.
• Maybe in the next decade of years, this becomes a major sensation in many fields that helps us to overcome many solutions.
• Virtual Reality has the potential to change [for example] if we are plugging in earphones and enjoying the melodies, making a virtual experience by connecting with people distance away, working on the interior human body parts.
TYPES OF VIRTUAL REALITY SYSTEMS:
MIXED REALITY :
• It is the merging of real space and virtual space.
• Integrates the computer-generated virtual objects into the physical world which become in a sense an equal part of our environment
• The user has no idea of what is happening and no contact with the physical world, that is equipped with a head-mounted display.
RECENT DEVELOPMENT IN THIS TECHNOLOGY :
• Some devices developed through this are Head-Mounted display.
• A Helmet or a face mask is that provides the visual and auditory displays.
• Uses LCD or CRT to display stereo images.
• It may include a built-in head tracker and stereo headphones.
CAVE AUTOMATIC VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT :
• It provides the illusion of immersion by projecting stereo images on the walls and floor of a room-sized cube.
• The Head-tracking system continuously adjusts the stereo projection to the current position of the leading viewer.
It is outfitted with sensors on the fingers as well an overall position tracking equipment.
• It enables natural interaction with objects by hand gesture recognition.
ENTERTAINMENT– includes more vivid, more exciting, more attractive.
• practice performing surgery
• Perform surgery on a remote patient, tech new skills in safe.
It is either real or abstract includes real systems like buildings, landscapes, underwater shipwrecks, crime sense reconstruction, study, and treatment of phobias.
WHY IS IT NEEDED :
• They are still many examples of places where people working in danger or places that can be sorted out with the virtual mediated teleportation.
• Workers in space, working in a toxic environment could use this virtual type.
VIRTUAL REALITY DEVELOPING TOOLS:
• In addition to the HTML page that has become a standard authorizing tool, this virtual reality developing tool provides three-dimensional worlds with integrated hyperlinks on the web.
• The current version 2 has become an international ISO/ IEC standard under the name VRML97.
A SIMPLE CHART EXPLANATION OF WHAT COMPONENTS ARE INVOLVED: