N/APosted on - 08/08/2011
My laptop brand is Lenovo.Model G450.When i turn on it, its color mode automatically change in to 16 bit and all graphics shows as negeative.I adjust the color mode into 32bit.But after restarting its color mode automatically changed into 26bit.How can i solve this problem?and why this is occouring?
Why my laptop color mode automatically changed?
You may check through Device Manager if the graphics adapter if properly installed to your laptop. Please see the procedures:
1. Right click My Computer and select Properties
2. Click Device Manager and select Display Adapter
– You must know your dedicated video card or built-in video card manufacturer's name.
If it is NVIDIA or Intel, download the driver to Lenovo website:
3. Right click display adapter and update driver (locate the location of the downloaded file from Lenovo)
Procedures in downloading video driver for Lenovo G450:
1. You must know your operating system. (WinXP, Vista 32bit/64bit, and Win7 32bit/64bit)
2. Click Video then select your video graphic adapter.
3. Click Download button.
4. You must save the file to your hard drive.
5. Open the downloaded file then follow setup wizard steps.
6. After installation, on desktop – right click then select display setting and apply.