N/APosted on - 03/21/2015
Hello! I am an IPhone user. Yesterday I was trying to connect to ITunes by using by IPhone 5s and my desktop PC but I could not connect to the ITunes. I am a Windows 7 user. I thought restarting my computer and IPhone as well may resolve the problem but it didn't. How can I fix this problem? Please help!
Unable to connect to ITunes
To fix this issue, try the below mentioned details:
1. Verify you can access the internet from your computer and phone. Also verify that your windows computer fulfills the minimum requirement to access iTune. Windows system requirement to access iTune are-1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512 MB RAM, Windows XP service pack 3 or later versions of windows operating system (Windows vista, windows 7, windows 8), 400MB available disk space.
2. Verify your date, time and time zone of your system is correct.
3. Make sure you have updated iOS software in your iPhone 5s.
4. Disable any proxy setting in your windows system.
5. Restart your system and try if you can access iTune. This should resolve the issue.