N/APosted on - 12/12/2013
I have Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone which has Near Field Communication support feature, I was getting file transfers faster and better but recently the Feature isn't working, I cannot detect other devices and am getting frustrated, how can I get this feature working again? factory reset is not helping, what could be the problem?
NFC feature not working on my phone
NFC is a powerful option available on Samsung Galaxy S4. It is not clear why this app is not working. Try the followings:
1. Tap on “Apps”.
2. Find out “Settings” and open it.
3. Scroll down and find out “NFC”. Touch it to turn on.
If that doesn’t solve the issue,
1. Start “Settings” like before.
2. Start “Application Manager”.
3. Find out NFC and open its settings.
4. Clear the cache by hitting “Clear data”.
5. Also, you can disable it and re-enable again.
Notice that the app might not be appropriately in “NFC”. The name might be different so do this to any app found with “nfc” in any place of its name.
Also, make sure that other devices you’re trying to detect is set to be visible. Invisibility may also lead to no detection.