N/APosted on - 11/01/2012
Last night I download the music frost application and installed it. I do not like it and then I uninstalled it from my PC. But when I open the web browser the music frost toolbar appears and need to get rid of this. How can I do it?
Hi Margaret R. Huling,
When finish uninstalling it in your pc using control panel and still it is on your browser you can remove it from the tools.
For Google Chrome:
1. Click Customize and control Google chrome (which can be found in the upper left corner of the browser).
2. Click on tools>Extensions
3. On the Extensions tab try to locate that program
4. Click the trashcan icon (Remove from chrome)
5. Confirm Removal by choosing Remove.
For Mozilla firefox
2. Locate General tab>Manage add-ons
3.Click on Extensions.
4. Then press Remove Extension button.
Hope this information helps.
It is better not to install such toolbars which you don’t want in your browser. Some such toolbars installs as a separate program and can be uninstalled from the control panel.
Some other installs in as extension and those shall have to be uninstalled from the browsers.