N/APosted on - 06/04/2012
Now I can't open my Sony Vegas pro 10 !!!
I recently download a Sony Vegas 10. And I install it, but after installing its not opening.
When I try to open, it says install .net framework. And I tried after installing the framework. But no change.
Someone please help me with this problem.
My sony Vegas Pro 10 is not opening !!
Fix for Sony Vegas 10. Do everything within the order I tell you, and it'll work. It did for me! Yippy!
1. Disconnect the different external USB or Firewire devices if you have, like hard-drives or dongles.
2. Put off all anti-virus programs, further as disabling any Blockers, Spy Ware, Firewalls, and other anti-virus software.
3. Attend begin > management Panel > Programs and options (in Windows seven, open Add or take away professionalgrams) – take away Vegas Pro ten
4. Take away the Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (SONY_MEDIAMGR), any and every one Microsoft .NET Framework versions, and therefore the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable software if it's listed. I removed all of my Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable thereforeftware five of them so a number of my different programs failed to work when… I reinstalled those programs and that they are ok currently too.
5. Once un-installed, delete the subsequent folders:
A •C:Program FilesSony Vegas professional ten < this file… I failed to got to delete the Shared Plug-Ins folder and you should not either
6.Next, choose begin and kind REGEDIT within the ‘Start Search’ box.
7. Within the Registry Editor, find and delete the subsequent registry entries…
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareSony inventive Software Vegas professional <
8.Then return and go into this file…
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARESony inventive Software Vegas professional <
Close the Registry Editor. Reboot your computer!
9. currently install your Sony Vegas software and reboot, and enjoy.
Hope this helps.