N/APosted on - 07/10/2014
I am a college student, studying Engineering. 1 month ago I bought a new HP Pavilion g6-2249wm Fusion 750GB with pre-installed Windows 8. Beginning it worked properly.
But 3 days onwards when I turn on laptop immediately the mouse is kept on flashing continuously and spinning around looking like loading something. I tried to open web browser or MS Word, but it is not allowing me to do anything but just keep on flashing. I need to push the power button to turn it off.
Within a month I am having exams so I need to revise the whole syllabus. Can somebody please give me solution to fix this issue. Thanks!
Laptop screen is continuously flashing in my HP Pavilion
A fast way to resolve your issue is to do an account settings reset by deleting your current Windows account and creating a new one. Doing this will not delete any documents or programs on your laptop, but it will reset your settings, themes and wallpapers. It is completely safe, so follow the steps below:
1. Reboot your laptop and keep the F8 button pressed until you will see this screen :
2. Select using the keyboard's arrow the Safe Mode option and then hit Enter and wait for the operating system to load.
3. After it has finished loading, a new screen will appear, like in this image :
4. One will be your current account, and one will be the Administrator account with no password on it. Select the Administrator account.
5. Once logged in, go to the Start Menu option and click on "Control Panel".
6. A new window will appear in which you must select "User accounts" by clicking on it.
7. In this menu you can delete you old account and create a new one. This will ensure that you will be able to use your laptop again without problems.