N/APosted on - 02/02/2014
All of a sudden, I got the error below when I opened my Windows Vista PC today. It just pops up and whatever I clicked from the selection in the error message will just close the message for a while and then pops up again after some time. How can I resolve this?
The identity of this website or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified.
The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority.
The security certificate date is valid.
The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site.
Do you want to proceed?
Yes No View Certificate
Identity of the website and integrity of connection cannot be verified
Did you try to view the certificate and from where it is coming? This normally appears on your browser or when running Microsoft Office. To fix this on IE, try to lessen the Security Level by going on to Tools and then Internet Options and click on the Security tab. Then follow the steps below:
1. Click the View Certificate on the error message.
2. Click Install Certificate.
3. Click Next.
4. Tick the "Place all certificates in the following store" and then click the Browse button.
5. Double-click the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store and click OK.
6. Click Finish.
7. You will receive a Security Warning, click Yes on it and you will receive a message stating that "The import was successful".
Also, it might be because of some virus or add ons on your browser. Try to perform a complete scan on your system or check the source of the issue. You may also need to verify if the time and date on your computer is correct.