How to make our computer free from viruses?
The problem you’re facing regarding missing files and crash is due to a Virus. It is a big problem to most of the computer users. I know I have also faced this type of problems. Sometimes it gets really tough to find out which one is the best solution for our computer's to keep them protected from virus. Because most of the Antivirus software's says they are best in the Market. But they do not provide all types of security.
Well I’m suggesting you some possible solution to keep computer free from virus.
1. Use the best Antivirus software to keep your computer protected against virus threats. I know you may face difficulties regarding choosing the best Antivirus software. Well I’m giving you the features of some of the best Antivirus software.
At present the ranking of 5 best Antivirus software goes like this:
a. BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011
b. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011
c. Webroot AntiVirus 2011
d. Norton AntiVirus 2011
e. ESET Nod32 Antivirus 4
** I would like to suggest you to use BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 for your PC security solution**
Well at present BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 and Kaspersky Antivirus 2011 are the most trustworthy Antivirus on net and they are fighting a lot for your attention.
BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011Fractures and Protection process:
1. Protects from a number of viruses, spyware, phishing scams, and more on.
2. Covers you from every angle, protecting from threats on the internet, email, etc.
3. The program scans all web, IM, and email traffic for Malware.
4. Encrypt your IM chat conversations.
5. Ability to configure a home network.
6. Successfully detecting, blocking, removing, Malware infections.
7. Doesn’t hamper internet speed and it optimizes operations and maintains maximum speed.
8. The Search Advisor which provides protection while surfing online.
9. The Active Virus Control will lock all the Malware coming into your way.
10.The secure gamer mode that turns off any interruptions.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 Fractures and Protection process:
1. Designed to protect from angles, threats from internet and email spyware.
2. Effectively detect, prevent and remove all sorts of Malware.
3. Protect from traditional viruses, as well as new threats.
4. Backup and Rescue Disk facility.
5. URL Advisor for safely surfing.
6. Set preferences.
7. iChecker and iSwift build to scan technologies.
8. Virtual keyboard and gamer mode.
9. The System Watcher, which monitors and logs application activity and behavior. If something suspicious is detected, the software stops the process and informs the user.
WebRoot Antivirus 2011 Fractures and Protection process:
1. Spy Sweeper protecting from threats, finding Malware from several sources.
2. Many layers of protection keeping away All sorts of worms, Trojans, Malware, and rootkits.
3. Removes malicious files.
4. Protected from intruders & thieves.
5. 13 protective shields covering networks.
6. Email shield protects from unwanted emails.
7. Capable of protecting from 100% of known virus.
8. Designed to run smoothly.
Norton AntiVirus 2011 Fractures and Protection process:
1. Provides coverage from all angles.
2. Protects from viruses, Trojans, worms, bots, spyware, rootkits, intruders, and other Malware threats.
3. Supports a large number of browsers.
4. Norton’s huge database of Malware will keep computer safe.
5. Continuation with Norton Insight technology.
6. Involves a special algorithm to analyze files and determines threats.
7. Warning popup appears when a threat is detected at time of download.
ESET Nod32 Antivirus 4 Fractures and Protection process:
1. Protects from traditional threats like viruses, worms, Trojans, spyware, and even rootkits.
2. Works behind the scenes.
3. Provides email protection to scan email.
4. Scanning external devices when plugged in.
5. Can create bootable disc.
6. Speedy process.
2. Try not to use a pen drive or USB port without scanning the device. Sometimes it so happens that when an autorun pop-up occurs in front of us and without scanning it we enter it into the pen drive. As a result the computer gets virus affected.
3. Try to give a Windows Setup frequently. And after setup without giving the computer internet connection create a restore point for your computer. It would keep a “Restore Date” and will help you to get back to the position after the setup of the computer.
For that go to Programs>>>>>System Restore>>>>>>to make a restore point.
4. Try not to visit those sites that cause virus to attack your computer. And Enable the “LINK FILTER” in your Antivirus software. (Most of the software provides this service) The Link Filter will help you to detect which site is GOOD Ranking and which one is BAD ranking. So it would be helpful for you.
5. Try to format each of your drive. I know it’s really tough since many important documents of yours are kept inside the drive. So I would suggest you take them to a portable drive or pen drive then format the drive and after that bring back your files form pen drive or portable drive after scanning them.
6. Some basic tips are given below:
a. Put the show hidden file option enabled to detect the hidden file and delete them
b. Update your Antivirus regularly.
c. Install a software after knowing that whether it is virus affected or not.
d. Use the license version of OS.etc
Hope my suggestions will help you solving problem. Thank you.