N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
Hey guys! Please help, I am doubtful that someone else has gained access to my PC from some other device. It has completely hacked all my work details and I need to immediately stop it. How do I turn off remote access to my computer?
How Do I Turn Off Remote Access To My PCTo Other PC
To check if someone has controlled your device remotely, try out these:
• The programs are getting open and the files getting deleted without you being involved.
• Open the Task Manager to see what’s currently running on the PC.
• Run a full scan and remove any suspicious files and programs found by the anti-virus software.
• Change the entire passwords and disconnect from the Internet.
You can prevent your computer from becoming the remote host in the following way:
• Go to Start, then click on Control Panel > Performance and Maintenance, and then System.
• Click on Settings on the Remote tab.
• Deselect the checkbox stating ‘Allow this computer from remote accesses.