N/APosted on - 06/27/2011
I am really kind of excited that from my Windows 2000, I have upgraded to Windows Vista. I am contented, until I encountered a problem.
The address bar of the Internet Explorer 7 is no longer found. How do I get it back? Appreciate if someone can provide a solution.
Address bar of IE can no longer be found
Address bar may be invisible if address bar option is disabled in the view toolbar menu.
Enable address bar option by selecting toolbars from the view menu.
If that doesn’t work try out the following.
Click start and go to Run. Type “REGSVR32 /i BROWSEUI.DLL” and hit enter key. Reboot your PC and check again.
If that also doesn’t work most probably address bar may be hidden,
1. From the main menu toolbar, click on view and the select Toolbars.
2. In the toolbar list, uncheck the address bar option.
3. If the address bar is not available but visible on the upper side, right click on an address and click lock toolbar in order to remove the check mark.
4. Then, click and drag the address bar to a relevant location.
5. Drag Down as show in the image to view address bar if it is hidden.