The facts that we should consider when buying a used notebook PC
Buying a good used note book PC can save a lot of money. You can have the same performance of a brand new PC but you only have to pay a half of the brand new price tag if done in the right way.
- First identify your requirements.
- Research and find durable notebook PCs which can fulfill your requirements.
- Look for uneven color differences and damages of the screen
- Do not buy the laptop if the outer case has damages
- Look for scratch marks in all the screws.
- Switch on the laptop and see whether battery is performing well.
- Carefully pay attention to the processor fan and temperature rates.
- Type something and inspect the quality of the keyboard and see whether all the keys are working.
- Pay attention to all the other external ports like USB, Mic, Audio, Charger, Vga