How to setup your home network quickly
Networking is an advanced task when it comes to a large industrial network. But at home it’s a very simple task. You might want to connect few PCs together so that you can play multi player games, share files, devices or your home internet connection..
- The Easiest way is to go wireless.
- For your printers and other non-wireless devices there are cheap wife adapters available online or in stores.
- The Only expensive device will be your wireless router.
- Please make sure that your router matches the internet connection type that you have otherwise you will have to keep one PC always on to share internet.
- One Wi-Fi router is able to handle up to 255 devices so it’s more than enough for your house hold.
- Always use a password to your Wi-Fi network and use premium software like PURE MAGIC LTD’s Network Magic to avoid connectivity problems.