N/APosted on - 11/08/2013
I am running Windows 7 Operating System and trying to use Windows backup system but when I try to run this system, the following error message displays on the screen. How can I avoid this issue? Any idea would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for help.
Windows Backup did not complete successfully
The Backup did not complete successfully.
Open the Backup and Restore Control Panel to view settings
Windows backup system error occurred
The error occurs if the back up of a library containing the custom folders is located on user profile.
To resolve this error follow the steps below:
1) In the 'Control Panel', open 'Backup and Restore'
2) In the backup section, Click 'Change Settings'
3) In the 'Set up backup' dialog box. Click 'Next'
4) Select the files you want to backup
5) Expand Data files, Click libraries, Additional locations
6) Click to clear 'AppData', 'Contacts', 'Searches' checkboxes
7) Click 'Save settings and exit'
8) Click 'Back up now' to perform new backup
9) Restart the system when backup is completed