N/APosted on - 04/22/2012
I installed Yahoo search companion on my PC, and wan't to uninstall it since Google seems much more user friendly. The Yahoo search companion is slower, and it reduces my browser speed considerably. Can someone please tell me how to uninstall it? Thanks.
Uninstalling the Yahoo search Companion.
Looks like you feel more dependable in Google. Theirs many ways. So don't take the pressure upon your mind. Although yahoo search companion has many enlisted advantages it can make some problem in your mind. To uninstall it follow the given steps-
1. Open your web browser (Mozilla, chrome or Internet Explorer)
2. Access into the yahoo! Search companion toolbar's option tab.
3. You can now click the pencil icon does do it and you can find here uninstall in the list.
4. After the uninstall page loaded, you have to click on uninstall.
5. Now terminate all running web browser windows ( the browser you used)
6. Now launch again your web browser again to make sure that your search engine component ha totally uninstalled.
Also you may follow these steps if the first one doesn't work-
1. Go to the control panel.
2. Double click on add or remove icon.
3. Select the yahoo toolbar
3. Now click on the change or remove button.
4. Now follow the succeeding prompts
5. Launch your browser
6. Now your Yahoo! Search companion is uninstalled.
Hope you can get relief now. Thanks.