N/APosted on - 11/25/2013
Hi Techyv friends,
I am using the Ubuntu Operating System in my office. It's hard to maintain employees detail and tasks in excel file. Is there any software for the Ubuntu employee task scheduler. Which will help me to schedule the task for my employee in my Ubuntu OS.
Thanks in Advance,
Robert B Guy
Ubuntu employee task scheduler software
Gnome schedule is an application on Ubuntu that provides task manager on their desktops. It has a very simple graphical interface. Its features includes:
1) Titles and Icons for your tasks – it is easier to organize and manage with the help of titles.
2) Templates support – supports recurrent task so that similar task would just be clicked and would not be entered all over again.
3) Advance Mode – used by the experts
4) Calendar – allows the users to choose the day the want the task to be done.
5) Selection of date and time – so that it would be easy to choose the date and time rather than manually entering the details.