N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
I have Windows7 Ultimate installed on my PC. The new updates have arrived for the version of Windows. While I am trying to download the update for it this error 643 windows7 is occurring. I tried to change the internet connection several times, but this error keeps appearing on the screen. How can I fix this error?
The Solution Of Error 643 Windows7 Occurring While Updating Windows7
You can follow these steps-
- Before downloading the update, you have to turn off the antivirus activated in your system because sometimes this error is caused because of the antivirus. After turning it off, try to download the update again.
If the error is still occurring, try the next step-
- Perform the hardware scan on your computer. It can also be occurring due to the presence of some malware/virus. If any present, quickly removes it.
If the error is still occurring, try the other method-
- Go to the ‘Start Menu.’
- Open the ‘Control Panel.’
- Click on ‘Network and the Internet.’
- Select the ‘Network and Sharing Centre.’
- Click on ‘Fix a Network Problem.’
- Now, by using it, you can easily detect which application is causing the error.