Steps To Fix Runtime 339 Error
When the application is not installed correctly, then the application misses the file (OCX or DLL), and that throws error while opening the application. The steps to fix runtime 339 error are described below:
• Run the troubled application as an administrator.
• Reregister the problematic OCX or DLL file.
• Reinstall the troubled program.
• Get the missing file from different computers.
• Execute commands to fix the issues.
Some commands are as follows:
regsvr32 \Windows\System32\msfixgrd.ocx /u
• Use a registry cleaner.
• Install important application and components
The application named DirectX, Java, Flash, and Visual C++.
• Run the faulty application in compatibility mode for a different Windows build.