N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
I have the Logitech USB headset. I bought them two years ago. Today, when I connected them to my PC, I observed that no sound is coming in the speaker of the headset. I pulled the USB out and inserted it back, but still, no voice is audible. This problem never happened before. Can you provide the steps for ‘Logitech USB headset not recognized’?
Steps To Fix ‘Logitech USB Headset Not Recognized’ Problem
The first thing you can do is to run the ‘Hardware devices Troubleshooter.’ You can do it by following these steps-
- Type ‘Troubleshooting’ in the search bar and press ‘Enter.’
- Select ‘Find and fix problems.’
- Click on the ‘Hardware and Sound’ option.
- Now, click on ‘Next.’
- You have to follow these instructions which are
appearing on the screen, it will complete the procedure.
If this process is not fixing your problem, follow the method given below-
- You have to set the headset as the default device.
- Update the Audio Driver.
- Remove the USB of the headset. Restart the system. Refresh it a few times. Insert the USB again into the slot. One thing you should keep in mind that you should never boot your PC while plugging in the USB. It can harm the device.