Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on - 08/05/2019
Steps To Delete Duplicates In Windows Media Player 12
You can follow these simple steps to ‘delete duplicates in windows media player 12’-
- Open ‘Windows Media Player’ from the start menu.
- Open ‘Add to Library by Searching Computer’ by pressing ‘F3’ button on your keyboard.
- Click on ‘Browse.’
- Select the folder which contains music.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Now, you can identify the duplicate files and delete them.
You can follow the same steps to delete duplicate copies if present in more than one folder.