N/APosted on - 03/24/2017
Hello, notify the various other steps for decommission exchange 2003 after migration to exchange 2010 and also details for the same in brief as well with its stepwise one after the other for the guidance too and thanks a lot.
Steps For The Decommission Exchange 2003 After Migration To Exchange 2010 In Stepwise.
Hey, the steps for decommission exchange 2003 after migration to exchange 2010 are as follows;
- You need to move the entire mailbox to the exchange 2010 servers firstly.
- Next move the contents too from the public folder to the exchange 2010 servers as well
- Now exchange the 2003 servers to the OAB and process for the 2010 as well.
- Now remove the public folders too from the mails and store to the 2003 servers too.
- Next verify the same and transport to the other servers too
- Next configure the same over exchange 2010 and it’s completed too.