N/APosted on - 01/07/2018
Hello everyone, I want to bring the archive files which I did yesterday, just to unarchive it. I am not finding any option for it. Is it possible to import the Outlook 2007 archive folder to a single folder?
Steps For Outlook 2007 Archive Folder To Import
1. Choose open option over the File tab.
2. Select Import.
3. Choose Import from another program or file.
4. Select Next.
5. Click Outlook Data File and then Next.
6. Hit Browse and select the file from the location you wish to import.
7. Choose the type of import from the option.
8. Ensure that the Include Subfolders id checked and choose to Import items into the same folder.