N/APosted on - 07/17/2017
I like to use Microsoft Outlook as my email client. I have recently installed the latest version of Microsoft Outlook on my computer. I was thinking about the procedure for Outlook 365 configuration on my computer. Please help.
Microsoft Outlook 365 Configuration Of Exchange Server
The instructions below will enable you to set up and configure Exchange Server for Outlook Office 365.
1. Open Control Panel
2. In the home screen, you can see the Mail option. Go to mail.
3. A dialogue box will open. There must be a button called as ‘Email Accounts.’ Click it.
4. Go to New email. Select manual configuration. Enter the fields as given below
5. Server – outlook.office365.com
6. Enter your desired username. After that, select all the appropriate options.
7. If you are setting up a proxy, remember to enter the same URL and server.
8. After you have done everything, click on the Finish button.