N/APosted on - 09/01/2016
I am running a pharmaceutical that has eight branches across the city. I have to record each transaction and store it into a single database. For that, I need to be building a small business server. Can you please assist me in doing so?
Steps For Building A Small Business Server.
To build up the server on your own you need to know the following things
• Your storage requirement or the space on your hard disk and the speed required accessing the data.
• The networking card that will enable your data flow to and from the server.
• The environment you are using. If cooling is possible or needs to set up a virtual server which will function in slower speed
• Setting up the permissions of the connected machines and roles to authorize access the server data
• Setting up to take regular backups to avoid data loss.