N/APosted on - 04/07/2017
I am using Windows Server 2012 R2, and I am trying to connect it to Windows Azure, but I receive an error “an active directory controller ad dc for the domain could not be contacted.” How can I resolve this error? Can someone suggest me something?
Solve The Error “an Active Directory Controller Ad Dc For The Domain Could Not Be Contacted.”
If you have enabled PING on your device, you can solve this by manually adding DNS Server Address. First, log on to the Windows Azure System with which you wish to connect.
Then, follow the steps below:
- Open the Network and Sharing Center from Control Panel.
- Click on the Network Adapter which you use to join the domain.
- In the window that appears, click Properties.
- In the properties window, select the TCP/IPv4.
- Then click on Properties again.
- In the TCP/IPv4 window, click on Advanced…
- In the Advanced Settings, select DNStab.
- Below the textbox “DNS Server addresses, in order of use,” click on Add…
- Enter your Domain Controller’s IP address, and then click OK
- Close all the Windows with the OK button.
A screenshot of above steps is as below:
At last, restart your computer and try to join the domain again.