N/APosted on - 04/15/2017
When I start to set up any project and it starts giving me such type of error 1001 exception occurred while initializing the installation. I am using window 7. While initializing the installation Exception error occurred. Help me to solve this?
Solve Error 1001 Exception Occurred While Initializing The Installation Conditions.
I find out that I was supposed to put or add an additional \ parameter at the end of the value.
When you are installing an Action Data property is incorrectly define in MSI,
There are some steps which used to resolve fault:
- Search the Custom Action define incorrect or generate any MSI installation file to log on.
- Search for text “value 3” in your log file.
- Copy the custom Action names which return in the log
- Open MSI and search your value “%Custom Action% Set Property.”
- In this, select target column in any row.
- Check that values in the above syntax As /name = “[Property Name].”
- After correct values, all error should be removed.