N/APosted on - 09/26/2016
When a subject needs an urgent group discussion, and all the group members are too far at the moment, the solution is to do a conference call. If the conference is a video call then it is more useful. For this we can use Skype. How to set up a Skype conference call?
A Skype Conference Call For Important And Urgent Group Discussion.
HOW TO START A CONFERENCE CALL IN SKYPE
1) Go to your Skype account.
2) In your contact list, press Ctrl key and select the names of contacts you want to have the meeting with.
3) Right-click on it and click on start a conference call.
4) Click on Skype call.
5) This will send a notification to all the contacts you selected.
6) They should accept or decline as per their choice.
7) If you want to add more people to the conversation, click on participant’s pane and then click on invite more people.
8) Choose the contact add and then click on OK.