N/APosted on - 12/19/2013
I am trying to use Sideload Wonder machine with my Sony Xperia X10. I have installed all required software from the Sony site directly but still SWM wouldn't run. An error message pops up saying : Device not found. Can anyone highlight this issue. What must the problem be here and how can I solve this? Thanks
Sideload Wonder machine not working with Sony Xperia X10
The error is because the system variables are not assigned correctly.
The steps to solve this error are as mentioned below:
1) Check that the Android SDK folder is installed in the system
2) Shift the Android SDK folder to the C hard drive
3) Right click 'My Computer', select 'properties'
4) The 'System Properties' window will open in the system
5) Click 'Environment variables' button, click 'New' button
6) The new variable window to add the system variable will open
7) In the variable name type add the value 'adb' and in the variable value type 'C:android-sdk-windowstools'
8) Click 'OK', these variables are added into the system