N/APosted on - 02/27/2013
AutoCAD is just so fun if you're into designing and creativeness. But I will like to do more and I have search over and found that I could publish AutoCAD to Google Earth! So I try to publish. However, I can't seem to publish the model that I did. Is there something I didn't do right? It just didn't work. I'm using AutoCAD 11 by the way.
Publishing AutoCAD to Google Earth model format
Follow these steps for your guidance:
1) Firstly, You have to convert the system coordinates in WGS 84 system coordinates.
2) Now, crop your image to rectangular border by converting your drawing to image.
3) Then, zoom to the nearest position on Google earth. You have to do this by using your computed WGS 84 coordinates.
4) Press the “Add” button, then press “Image Overlay”.
5) Now, browse your image file on the link.
6) Finally, You have to click on “Location” tab button, then, on the respective box, set your derived geographic coordinates.
Hope this will help you.