N/APosted on - 12/13/2012
Hi to everyone,
A problem with my codec for chrome download. I cannot play any music using Google Chrome internet browser online, I used to listen music over the internet but now it requires some codec. During the downloading process of the codec it gives me an error about compatibility. Is Google Chrome codec aren’t compatible with Windows Xp operating system?
Your suggestion is very much welcome.
A problem with my codec for chrome download.
Most probably your google chrome isn’t up to date. Another reason is that your flash player is not updated as well as your Adobe Shockwave player. This is what you need to do.
1. Uninstall your chrome from the Control Panel
2. Uninstall Adobe Flash player and Adobe Shockwave player
3. Restart your computer
4. Download and install Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346)
5. Download and install Adobe Flash Player (get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
6. Download and install Adobe Shockwave player (adobe-shockwave-player.en.softonic.com)
After all of that you are good to go.