N/APosted on - 07/16/2014
I am using Microsoft Outlook Express 6 and Windows Live Mail. I never had any problem before.
But 2 days onwards I am not able to send or receive emails. I have also changed some of the settings. But still same issue. I checked on some other computers it worked well there.
Any idea what's wrong with my computer? Anybody encountered the same issue before? Please help me to fix this issue. Your suggestions and comments will be highly appreciated. Many Thanks and kind regards!
Not able to send/Receive emails from the Live mail and Outlook
If the account is fine, then we’ll assume it’s a local issue.
First, clear your internet browser’s cache. In Internet Explorer, that’s under “Settings,” “Internet Options” and select all the options under “delete.” Then restart the browser.
Second, Create a New Identity in outlook.
– Outlook Express Tools menu, press Accounts, Mail and select the default account
– Press Export button and select a location to export the file to.
– At the File menu, choose Identities, and then click Add New Identity.
– Press Accounts under Tools, then Import and the exported file.
– Finally, import the mail messages from your old Identity:
– On the File menu, choose Import, and then Messages
– Select Microsoft Outlook Express 6 from the list of programs and Ok