N/APosted on - 06/06/2017
I like to use Microsoft Outlook as my email client. I get a lot of undesired emails on my email account. Hence, I have turned the Microsoft Outlook junk email filter on. Can someone please explain its working?
Microsoft Outlook Junk Email Filter Working Explanation.
Every email passes through the Junk Email Filter. The Junk Email Filter analyzes each incoming email.
- It determines whether the email is spam or mailed from a malicious server.
- It includes several factors to determine it.
- The Junk Email filter is always set to ON, and the protection level is low by default.
- If you need to adjust the Junk Email Filter settings, you can do it follows.
- Click on the Junk Email options in the Delete group of the Home tab.