N/APosted on - 06/20/2012
How come I get an error when I actually have followed the LyncServer standard deployment guide when I deployed the Microsoft Lync2010 standard server? I tried to access it and I am sure I didn’t skip on any of the steps. At what point do you think I missed? How can I able to troubleshoot this issue?
I even accessed https://meet.contoso.com but then the error message below came up.
Error: Meeting URL is not valid
The figure has been listed below:
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Microsoft Lync 2010 Error: Meeting URL is not valid when accessing https://meet.contoso.com
1. No setting up of the site is not up to the mark.
2. You need to withdraw all the settings and try up again.
3. The settings require restart of the machine at some systems. Have you done that?
4. The firewall sometimes blocks the site. Go to it and then allow for the site you are using.
5. The Web shied, mail shield, the antivirus, the browser all may try to block a particular address. Allow from them if blocked. Else make them all allowed from all such listings.
6. Next possibility is with the access permission of yours to the site you have created. Ensure that you have permission to read, and execute and write.