N/APosted on - 04/04/2017
I am facing a problem with my Windows 10. It suddenly freezes at a program for some time and then comes back to normal mode of operation. The error it displays is windows defender error code 0x80072efd. Does anyone know the ways of solving this condition?
Learn To Solve Windows Defender Error Code 0x80072efd Within Seconds.
Just follow these simple steps:
- First, repair all the entries in the registry.
- Scan you PC for malware protection.
- Use disc cleanup to clean out the junk files in the system.
- Update all the drivers associated with your system.
- Try to uninstall and then reinstall the program of Windows Defender.
- Then perform an installation of the Windows.
It would repair your error, and your system also won’t crash now.