N/APosted on - 04/05/2017
I am trying to perform a geometric frequency calculation and optimization using Gaussian, and I receive this error:
error in internal coordinate system g09
Is anyone having any idea on what this means and also, how to fix it?
Learn To Resolve An Error In Internal Coordinate System G09 Manually.
For an error in Internal coordinate system, just follow these steps and your error will disappear.
- Firstly, download the Reimage Repair Tool from the internet.
- After you have downloaded the file, browse it on your computer and then double-click on it. It will start the procedure of installation.
- When the program launches initially, it will show you a welcome screen.Uncheck the checkbox which asks to allow an automatic scan and then, click on Install.
- The tool will now install on your computer. The tool will also download some necessary updates, so Internet connection is required.
- Then, it will start a preliminary scan of your computer to help you determine the health of your system.
- After the scan is complete,the tool will tell you that which areas of your system are damaged. Repair those areas, if any.
- After the repairing is done, your system should be fine. Also, you might need to restart your PC.