N/APosted on - 05/25/2012
Hello, I am having a problem with my Kodak ESP 5 printer which typically stops midway during printing. It stops working with a message saying “system status failed” and gives a code that says error code 3807. I disconnected the power supply adapter for 30 seconds and reconnected it but the problem persisted. What seems to be the problem with my device? Kindly give me some solution for this. I will be waiting for your response. Thanks.
Kodak ESP 5 printer shows “system status failed”
The error code that you encountered was a result of 2 possible problems.
1. The printhead is loose, already damaged or not correctly installed or maybe;
2. there has a critical system error caused by corrupt and missing registry data, or;
3. you simply need to update the printer's firmware.
To resolve this problems,
1. If it is the print head, try to;
a. Disconnect the power adapter from the printer.
b. Remove and re-install the Printhead before closing the Printer Access Door.
c. Connect the power adapter to the printer. Turn the printer on.
d. Wait until the printer is ready to use.
If you try this and still have the error message maybe you should replace the printheads with a new one.
2. If the problem is having a system error from your computer for possible corrupt registry date, try to;
a. Download a Repair Tool available in the net.
This error should be fixed immediately to prevent further damage to the Windows file system.
3. Or simply upgrade the printers firmware
a. in the "search" box, type Kodak ESP 5 firmware update
b. Choose your location
Hope this would help you,