N/APosted on - 03/02/2017
I was trying to log in to my PC. When I tried to start my computer, it couldn’t boot. I have tried several times. The screen displays an error code 0x490 Windows 7 each time this happens. Please help me repair my PC. Thanks.
Keep Getting Error Code 0x490 Windows 7 On My Computer
If your copy of the Windows is licensed, you can try the steps below.
1. Insert the ‘installation disc’ that came in when you bought Windows.
2. Restart your computer and initiate the recovery procedure.
3. Click on the next button
4. Select the option to repair your computer
5. Click on the next button
6. Select ‘Startup Repair.’
7. Let the system automatically find and fix all the errors
8. Click on the finish button and reboot your computer